Information on processing personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016
This page outlines site management methods in relation to processing users' personal data, in addition to the methods and purposes for processing personal data.
In accordance with articles 13-14 of EU Regulation 679/2016, this notice is also provided for users interacting with web services accessed electronically from the website address www.savoiasuites.it.
The information refers to the site in question only, and not to other websites that may be visited through our links, for which SAVOIA SUITES has no responsibility.
In accordance with EU Regulation 679/2016, SAVOIA SUITES, as the controller of your personal data, is held to inform you that the aforementioned legislation is designed to protect data subjects with respect to the processing of personal data, and this processing will be based on principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of rights and confidentiality.
Your personal data will be processed in line with the aforementioned legislation and confidentiality requirements contained therein.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website capture personal data during normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for association with the data subjects involved, but its very nature means that it could be possible to identify users through processing and association with data held by third parties. This data category includes IP addresses or domain names on computers operated by users connecting to the site, URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers) for requested resources, times of requests, methods used to submit requests to servers, dimension of files obtained in responses, numerical codes indicating server response status (successful, error, etc.), and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computing environment. These data are only used to obtain anonymous statistical information on use of the site and to check it operates correctly, and are deleted immediately after being processed. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of IT-related offences that could harm the site.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional, explicit and voluntary transmission of e-mails to the addresses contained on this site, and the completion of forms to send specific requests (subscribing to newsletters, requesting information, applying for open vacancies, etc.), or registering on the private section of the site, mean the sender's e-mail address will be obtained and be necessary to respond to any requests, in addition to any other personal details inserted in communication or forms.
Specific summary information is shown or displayed on web pages presented for particular requested services.
OUTCOME OF REFUSING TO PROVIDE DATA
Apart from information specified in relation to browsing data, users provide personal data on request forms, mailing list registrations or communications to request technical, business or general information of their own free will. Failure to provide this data may prevent requests from being fulfilled.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The data are mainly processed with IT and electronic tools, and stored on hard and soft media or any other suitable type of media, in accordance with the methods in articles 6 and 32 of EU Regulation 679/2016. Suitable security measures are adopted to prevent the loss, illegal or improper use, or unauthorised access of the data.
It should be noted that to provide a complete service our portal could contain links to other websites that we do not manage. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publications with immoral or illegal content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with existing legislation, nor are we responsible for sites referred to complying with standards on protecting personal data. To improve our service please inform us of malfunctions, misuse or suggestions by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
Your data will only be processed by personnel expressly authorised by the controller.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Data will be processed to:
- enable access to public and/or reserved sections of the site;
- activate or maintain any services subscribed to online;
- meet legislative obligations;
- protect the controller in any legal disputes;
- send business or promotional material;
- recruit personnel for open vacancies;
- continually monitor service quality.
PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data processed may also be communicated to parties with the right to access your personal data in accordance with legislation and/or EU standards. Furthermore, some data may be communicated to Internet service providers appointed by SAVOIA SUITES to manage their domains. Data collected will not be distributed.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
In line with the principles of lawfulness, restriction of purpose and minimisation of data, once received your personal data will only be retained for the time required to meet your requests, in accordance with article 5 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
EU Regulation 679/2016 articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of data subjects
- Data subjects have the right to obtain confirmation on the existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible format.
- Data subjects have the right to know:
- the origin of personal data;
- processing methods and purpose;
- the method applied in the case of processing using electronic tools;
- ID details of the controller, processors and appointed representative in accordance with article 5, clause 2;
- the parties or categories of parties to whom personal data may be communicated, or who may become aware of it while operating as an appointed government representative, processor or other li appointed person.
- Data subjects also have the right to:
- have their data amended, rectified or supplemented;
- delete, anonymise or block data processed in breach of legislation, including data that does not need to be retained for the purposes collected or subsequently processed;
- obtain a statement that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) were made known, also with regard to the content, to parties to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except where this is impossible or involves methods manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right;
- have data transferred.
- Data subjects have the right to fully or partially object:
- to the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if relevant for the purpose they were collected;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material, or
- for market research or business communication.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller is SAVOIA SUITES with headquarters in Via Carlo Alberto 27 - 10123 - Turin.
Data subjects have the right to ask the controller to delete (right to be forgotten), restrict, amend, rectify or transfer personal data, and the right to oppose personal data being processed, and in general can exercise all rights set out in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, data subjects must send a written request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org